At KLH Conveyancing we can help with all of the issues associated with a property transaction, including contract preparation, contract reviews, negotiation, and settlement.
Whether you are buying or selling, our dedicated, licensed conveyancer manages all of the conveyancing and property matters we undertake on behalf of our clients, with the backing of an experienced property solicitor where required. Our significant experience and organised approach ensures that our clients’ property transactions are handled as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and in a timely manner.
How can we help you?
Our experienced property team can assist you with:
- Purchasing or selling a home, land or an investment property
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts
- Obtaining Property searches and reports
- Mortgage transactions
- Liaison with lenders and financial institutions
- Buying 'off the plan' and strata issues
- Purchasing property through a Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- Buying into a retirement village
Handled by a Licensed Conveyancer
Using KLH Conveyancing for your next property sale or purchase offers a number of advantages, including:
- Access to a licensed conveyancer with significant experience across a range of property-related issues
- The convenience of a centrally-located Castle Hill office
- A strong knowledge of the local Hills District market - our team members live and work in the area
- Fast turnaround on your Contract reviews and quick answers to any questions you may have
- Friendly and professional service
- The support of a team of highly regarded solicitors should any complex legal issues arise during your property transaction
- Value for money and competitive pricing